Phase 1: Analysis
- Analysis of existing website structure and frequency of indexing from Google
- Current status, age of domain and length of time domain is registered
- Evaluation of inbound link popularity as well as their quality and relevance
- Evaluation of outbound link volume and internal linking process
- Analysis of meta tags, h1 tags and title tags as viewed by search engines
- Webmaster Tool Account review to identify any manual action taken by Google.
- Current website traffic and the keywords which drive organic traffic
- Competitors in primary and secondary keyword verticals
- Frequency in which content is added/updated
- Evaluate content as it relates to targeted keywords
- Discover dynamic pages and improper URL names
- View existing site maps for accuracy and updated frequency
- Current Keyword Rankings
Phase 2: Strategy Development
- Targeted keyword analysis to develop a list of keywords which will be focused on within the campaign based on popularity of search, competition and relevancy to website
- Review specific changes that are needed to the website in regards to the structure or architecture. (Site map, URLs, site hierarchy, title tags, meta/h1 tags, header tags etc.)
- Determine the overall need for additional content on the website
- Build a detailed link building strategy focusing on varied link sources
- Development of the Action Plan to begin the campaign
Phase 3: Implementation
- Initial Strategy Meeting client. Introduction to Client Account Manager
- Finalization of primary keywords to focus upon
- Commencement of Action Plan as outlined in Phase 2
Phase 4: Management
- Once your campaign is “live” we will provide weekly updates as to the status of tasks that have been performed on your monthly “Action Plan.”
- Your Account Manager will be available to discuss your campaign at any point a question should arise.
- Each month, we will provide you with a detailed overview of all services performed, inbound links developed and a detailed monthly report that outlines organic analytics and rankings movement from the prior month.
- A follow-up monthly call with take place in which results from the prior month are discussed and the “Action Plan” for the next month is reviewed.
Website Designing Process
Following a detailed website design and development process that can speed up your work and help us understand the project.
Gathering of Information
Before digging into your design, We take a moment to gather as much information as we can on our client and their demographic, market, and competition.
During initial meetings with our client, We come prepared with a list of questions that will help us determine their needs: You will be emailed a list of Question where you need to put your input .
In this stage, We will design a sitemap. A sitemap is a list of all the topics the website is supposed to cover, as well as the likely placement – or navigation – for each area of content. The sitemap acts as a guide throughout the web design process.
Getting started with the Design
After getting the information We will design a two sample theme and share live link from our sever with a test domain You have to review and confirm which design you like the most and what would be the Changes needed for the Home page initially .
After getting the Changes list for the Home page we will work on them and Finish the home page .. and Proceed with the internal pages .. and so on .
Communication between yourself and with you is of key importance throughout the design stage. We will need to make sure that We are going exactly according to the needs of our client. This also ensures less trouble with regards to changes when the Website is actually delivered.
Testing Phase and Delivery
The testing phase of website building is absolutely crucial, and the best opportunity to make sure that each page on our new site is running smoothly. Once We both are done testing the website, we can give it the go-ahead, and the website can be handed off to our client and made live.
The last and final phase of the website is maintenance. As mentioned before, this is one of the more important phases of the entire process. We will have to offer our support and services even after the website is delivered. If it is an e-commerce website, the client will need us to add newer products every now and then, and We will to do that for them etc. Moreover, if for any reason the servers are down, We should be able to ensure a backup so your client does not suffer any losses.